|Making our Tennessee topographical maps|
- Mix the salt and flour in a bowl.
- Add water gradually to form a ball.
- Knead (pound, roll and pull) until it no longer falls apart.
- Do your project and allow it to dry at room temperature for approximately 2 day (more for larger or thinker projects).
- Store any unused clay in a sealed bag in the fridge. Allow it to warm to room temperature before you use it again.
My hands are SUPER dry (could it be the cups of SALT? Hm, toughie)
It was more like 2 cups of water
Dogs will vomit immediately after consuming any tiny balls of dough that fall on the floor and THEN if you're not paying attention you'll step in it. Awesome.